GLAS (Graphic Library Additive Synth)
is a demo additive synthesizer based on tone generator, OpenGL, CoreAudio and CoreMidi,
written 100% in open source API.
Program is written in plain C language. Few more variants of this program are to be
Running the program from comand line:
- GLAS num_partials f0
- num_partials: number of partials
- f0: fundamental frequency
- Keyboard, MIDI & mouse:
- n: switches between pthread i libdispatch technology of parallel processing
- 1, 2, 3, 4: choice of spectral envelope
- MIDI: only OMNI mode; active controls: pitch-bend, velocity
- other controls are shown interactively on-screen in the program window
- feed back information in the terminal window.